Monday, May 27, 2013

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do GOODNIGHT MORGAN FREEMAN WELL ITS TIME FOR BED!

WELL maybe if he wasn't acting in every single movie this man would get some rest.  He's usually quite chipper  but apparently he through it was beddy bye time.

Who to provide him with the bed time story was his fellow Batman co-star Michael Caine



Unfortunately..........it was about his movie.

He's seen in this clip rather dozing on and off as as Michael Caine describes all the latest effects the magicians pulled off in his latest movie coming soon Now You See Me 

Hmmm........as Darth Vader would say


"I find your lack of confidence in this movie disturbing" 

During the remaining interview Freeman is seen bouncing his head back and forth but manages to slip his head  staring at Michael Caine in a Gary Coleman in a  "What you talking about Willis" fashion in reacting
to Caine talking about his involvement in doing magic tricks on set.

Well I'm glad THE OLD GEEZERS are fired up about this one.  Maybe I'll perform my latest movie magic trick.



NOW stop if you heard this one because this is FRESH






Here me out now because I'm just getting warmed up here






I WILL ATTEMPT to perform my greatest movie magic DISAPPEARING TRICK ever






I  will watch this movie taking a couple of  AMBIEN







and when I CLOSE my eyes






 and open them up









..........THE MOVIE WILL BE OVER!



DAMN STRAIGHT!  



Don't believe me?..........ask Morgan! 






He's showed us the right way to watch this movie. 


NOW YOU SEE ME OPENS THIS MAY 30TH 



GUARANTEED TO KNOCK YOU OFF  YOUR ASS  FREEMAN STYLE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment