Monday, May 27, 2013

TOPANGA! TIME FOR A DANNY TANNER SITDOWN!

It seems America's favorite, lovable, sweet and understanding Father




suddenly  has lost his cool .  WHAT? YOU? Lose your cool? NEVER.......




(SHIVERS) I've seen better monkeys bust a move at the zoo

Apparently America's Favorite TV sitcom authority on parenting has got to say to someone whose got more bounce to the ounce than DJ.




DANIELLE FISHER A.KA. TOPANGA


APPARENTLY...this sitcom showdown started in  the 90s  on  Danielle's flight to Disney World with the rest of the T.G.I.F Crew 





Thank
Goodness
It's no longer
A Friday Night Lineup

During the trip while taking a nap Danielle recalls being woken from her nap than WHO ELSE?


PSYCHO COKE DAD THAT'S WHO

 "We were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, 'Do you guys have any coke?!' Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain," 








I always wondered why he was so high on life on that show


(SHIVERS) I'd hate to see him on a strip pole

Apparently these comments Danielle made in a recent Maxim Magazine

put a crease in the old sitcom Dad's shorts and he had this to say

"What show was she on? 'Big Chest, Small Wonder'? That's the real size of her, by the way. She's kind of like Bilbo Baggins, very tiny."






YEAH YOU BETTER RUN TOPANGA I hear Middle Aged guys who eat rhubarb pie and sing like John Denver after hours can become quite DOCILE when provoked.




Of course Bob Sagat sanitized his hands clean of any wrong doing in which he rebukes " So first off, I don't open curtains. That was a lie, because I don't do that. I knock on things. Also, there weren't separate compartments on the plane. Anyway, the whole thing was as simple as me going to the restroom and throwing out a one-liner. I was always making jokes; that's what I did. Yes, it did have a drug reference in it, but the joke was that her parents should protect this kid who was starring in a television show. It was just a funny thing, like a satiric moment of, 'What are we doing with our kids?' I wouldn't expect someone to understand it if they don't get that kind of humor."

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.........WELL EXPLAIN THIS TO CHILD SERVICES MR. CLEAN! 





OK....... MOVING ON



America's favorite rad, tad, Dad went for the knockout blow when he concluded the incident by joking  "How old is that girl now anyway? Isn't she like 60? I don't know how old she was when she did the show, but I'll always tell the judge she was 18."


Wait a minute here......


First he slams her, then covers it up, and now do I detect that the Tan Meister is getting a little light in his loafers.


or is he ready to add another SITCOM SWEETIE  to the Tanner Clan.

MY RESPONSE


Maybe in another Re-Installment , another life time, and another Network, but not this time SAGAT!










No comments:

Post a Comment