Sunday, May 26, 2013

WHEN MARISKA COMES MARCHING HOME: NEW DEAL LANDS HER RETURN TO LAW AND ORDER SVU - WEEKEND UPDATE PARODY




The boss is back.  My oh my look at that kisser! Now there is a ball busting bitch with piss and vinegar in her veins .  Don't mess with this PTA mom.

Yes, a deal has been reached with Universal Television to return its longest running character back for Season 15.

The Season 14 finale left many clues for her return when in a scene she was held at gunpoint at home by a rapist.

During her absence Law and Order SVU has been a shell of its former glory averaging TV ratings of 2.1. in the 18-49 demographic  with season 15 opening up with  Episode 1 : Ice Loves Mariska


In investigation into being involved in a possible Ice T cold club sandwich Marika confessed 
I have many, many dirty little secrets. What can I say, I like being dirty but I suppose I'll concede that they're not all that little when I'm willing to openly discuss them on a public website. One of my guiltiest not-so-secrets is that I'm a big "Ice Loves Coco" fan. Don't ask me how I got into it. Don't ask me if I watch any other of the stupid "reality" shows that E! or any other one of those tabloid channels airs. All I know is that I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Coco and her ginormous camel toe and gargantuan rear end. 

Further evidence suggests Ice T macked that hoe when Mariska appeared on a TV show and got a little Jiggy wit it


My Response...








No comments:

Post a Comment