Sunday, May 26, 2013

DO IT TO ME COPPER ONE MORE TIME! - THE AMANDA BYNES SEXUAL ESCAPADES CONTINUE


Amanda Bynes claims she was sexually violated during her arrest on Thursday " He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated.”

Hmmm? 






OK CONTINUE ON 

After being taken into custody she described the cops as being "creepy" 
“They found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports,”


AWWWWWWW....You don't say 




According to Police Reports officers were called to Byne's Midtown Apartment where they were alerted to someone smoking grass in the lobby.  When police arrived they found Bynes Kicking and screaming "don't you know who I am"




Bynes was seen in court sporting the same wig and track pants that she had wore when arrested on Thursday


GOOD GOD YA"LL SHE"S A FREAK, SUPER FREAK !



The 27 yr old Actress was later released due to lack of evidence but received a stern warning from the Judge in which he claimed "he would set a “very significant bail” should she fail to show up for court or be arrested again."

Amanda Bynes Stoner Starred Arrest credits include a : 


2012 Arrest for Drunk Driving 



as well as two hit and run incident.s 


With only three film credits to her name What A Girls Wants (2003), She's The Man (2006), and Sydney White (2007).  

In defense of herself for being such a fuck up she had this to say "'I could have played this role; I could have played that role. I'm not getting the Lindsay Lohan roles"



TELL ME SHE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT 






WELL BETWEEN YOU...........





AND YOU...........


I say you two have got each other's roles down pat starring in your own shit known as : 



BE SURE TO CATCH THESE TWO 



IN THEIR NEXT SIZZLING SLUT SPECTACULAR KNOWN AS 


TRANSLATION: THE WHORES 

Here is a sneak peak from their not too distant future 




No comments:

Post a Comment